· The total number of ballots that were printed and mailed is 189,469
o Elementary: 35, 606
o JHS: 11,197
o HS (Academic/CTE): 19,539
o Functional Chapters: 46, 731
o Retiree: 62,991
If we want to change the union, here is what we need to do:
- Mark an [X] in the MORE-NEW ACTION box to vote for our entire slate of candidates
- Tear off the front page of the ballot
- Place the ballot in the secret ballot envelope
- Place the envelope in the outer postage paid envelope
- Seal it all and drop it in a mailbox.
Then spread the word to everyone you know to vote MORE-NEW ACTION. It is a monumental task to reach close to 200,000 members.