Monday, May 11, 2020

REQUESTING AN ABSENTEE BALLOT TO VOTE BY MAIL

This recommendation to file for an absentee ballot came to me from the Communications Workers of America, not the UFT or NYSUT. My wife and I have both requested a ballot for the June primary. It was easy online.

VOTE BY MAIL

Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, every New Yorker is now able to vote absentee in this Primary Election without excuse. Make sure you request your no-excuse absentee ballot today!
This is a two-step process:
1. Voters must fill out an absentee ballot application and mail it back in order to receive the actual absentee ballot.

I requested an absentee ballot by clicking the link in blue above. I recommend readers do the same.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

UFT put it out today, May 21 to request an absentee ballot. You were ten days ahead of them.